Sunday, August 07, 2011

Kai

I think an introduction is due. I will be mentioning Kai in posts, he is my soon to be 8 year old son. Having a child is one thing I never really thought I would do in this life until Kai came around and now I am a besotted dad. His ability to learn and put his own unique twist on things continues to amaze me. Yeah, I know, I am a dad talking about his young son so I guess this is unabashed gushing. He loves cars like me, has a sweet tooth like me (unlike his mother!), is whip-smart and has a great sense of humor with a bit of a surreal touch. Being curled up together on the sofa watching Top Gear is my favorite thing to do with him right now.
OK, enough about the kid. You get my drift. A picture is all that is needed now. Easier said than done, my prolific photographing wife has literally thousands of pictures of the boy. I simply picked the most recent good portrait shot of him:

by Connie using a Canon EOS 40D with a 15-85 EFS lens

No comments:

Post a Comment